Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
out in memory in Malloc ,new version
Good morning, when I was compiling the base examples I got this :

Since I can solve the problem, it doesn't allow me to run Naalaa now.
(07-03-2024, 08:35 AM)oskarg Wrote: Good morning, when I was compiling the base examples I got this :

Since I can solve the problem, it doesn't allow me to run Naalaa now.

When exactly does this error appear? Is it when you try to launch ned? Did you have many tabs open when it appeared the first time?
If it happens when you start ned, you can try re-compiling ned with bigger memory pools.

Open ned.n7 in notepad and add:

Code:
#mem64000000

right after:

Code:
#win32

Start a windows command prompt (Win+R, then type cmd and press ok) and use cd to get to your n7 root folder. Type "n7.exe ned.n7" and press enter.

[Image: compile_ned.jpg]

Then try to run ned.exe again to see if it helps.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Hi, I have just downloaded the latest release and compiled and run various programs, including the new 3d engine examples, and have had no issues. Running on Windows 10.
Thank you very much, I already assigned more memory as you have indicated and it works, but what was the error due to?
(07-03-2024, 08:48 PM)oskarg Wrote: Thank you very much, I already assigned more memory as you have indicated and it works, but what was the error due to?

I'm not sure. I followed the line numbers in the error message you posted. Ned tried to add a new source code tab, and an error occurred when ngui was building the editor control. Either an attempt was made to allocate a memory block larger than 16MB (default memory pool size) or all memory pools were full.

But I shall investigate it further Smile