Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
N7 version 24.07.30 released
Just some small fixes.

https://naalaa.com/n7/N7_240730.zip

2024-07-30
  • s3d: Fixed a bug in S3D_BlendMesh
  • s3d: Added the S3D_SetPerspectiveCorrection function
  • enginea: Fixed a bug that made the jump height of the EA_FpsPlayer object dependant on the frame rate
  • Fixed a bug (crash) in the enginea editor
(07-30-2024, 09:33 AM)Marcus Wrote: Just some small fixes.

https://naalaa.com/n7/N7_240730.zip

2024-07-30
  • s3d: Fixed a bug in S3D_BlendMesh
  • s3d: Added the S3D_SetPerspectiveCorrection function
  • enginea: Fixed a bug that made the jump height of the EA_FpsPlayer object dependant on the frame rate
  • Fixed a bug (crash) in the enginea editor

Thank you
Thanks, Marcus. Smile

I don't know why but when I download a new version of naalaa, the download is very slow and ends up cutting off the download. In the end I have to resume the download 3 or 4 times for it to work.
... not just the new version... Probably a server issue... Over the years I have had variations in download speeds... very few were almost instant... majority have been slow... some have been stopped and restarted several times... But, I find it is all worth it, in the end....
Logic is the beginning of wisdom.
(08-04-2024, 12:27 PM)aliensoldier Wrote: Thanks, Marcus. Smile

I don't know why but when I download a new version of naalaa, the download is very slow and ends up cutting off the download. In the end I have to resume the download 3 or 4 times for it to work.

I'm using a really cheap host, one.com. All their servers are located in Denmark, I think. Maybe I can upload the releases somewhere else too. Any suggestions? GitHub would probably be suitable, but I've never used it.
(08-07-2024, 06:54 PM)Marcus Wrote:
(08-04-2024, 12:27 PM)aliensoldier Wrote: Thanks, Marcus. Smile

I'm using a really cheap host, one.com. All their servers are located in Denmark, I think. Maybe I can upload the releases somewhere else too. Any suggestions? GitHub would probably be suitable, but I've never used it.

I think GitHub is a very good idea, it is being used a lot to upload new emulators and other languages.