Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious
(09-19-2024, 02:40 PM)Marcus Wrote: ....  But if you have any coding questions, big or small, just make a post and I'll be on it! I love creating example programs, so make any requests you want! "How do I make a Contra game?" is the kind of questions I love Smile

Remember ... you offered.... Moo Ha Ha Ha...

"How do I make a 'bare bones' Space Invaders?" - are you sure that your offers stands? Moo Ha Ha Ha...
Logic is the beginning of wisdom.
I stop by from time to time to see if there is anything new and I continue to experiment with the language. If I stop by less often it is because I no longer have internet at home and I use the mobile internet which is with data and I have to be aware of how much I spend on data.
I have had to make some cuts in expenses because all the prices for everything are very high and I have had no choice but to make cuts. Confused
I have been looking at implementing sloped surfaces in the tilemap editor recently. I know that Marcus provided a hack for this, just for 45 degree slopes, but I can't find the post for some reason. I have managed to get slopes of 22.5 and 45 degrees working, and I am working on other slopes now. These can all be used with the tilemap library, and I would like to use them in a sonic type game..... time will tell ?
(10-09-2024, 07:04 PM)kevin Wrote: I have been looking at implementing sloped surfaces in the tilemap editor recently. I know that Marcus provided a hack for this, just for 45 degree slopes, but I can't find the post for some reason. I have managed to get slopes of 22.5  and 45 degrees working, and I am working on other slopes now. These can all be used with the tilemap library, and I would like to use them in a sonic type game..... time will tell ?

That sounds very interesting. I'm looking forward to see what you've accomplished!